Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

Welcome to my blog! :)

In this blog I want to give you an overview about one of my classes here in Sydney University. As an international student we are able to participate an "Learning in Outdoor Education" class which is really completely different than our lectures in Germany. But in the following posts you will find out what it is all about here....
And believe me: Even when it does not seem that this class is important for business students I will show you that it definately is!

The last few weeks went by really fast and I am really having a great time here in Australia so far. Here is a picture of one of our first group activities. This game was really about teamwork and leadership!



As you can see the wheather cannot be better here - 25°C and a warm wind! :)

So far for now, talk to you soon!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen