Donnerstag, 19. April 2012

In the following weeks I tried to go more in the outdoors and it really worked pretty good! My friends and I did a really nice walk starting at Bondi Beach to Coogee Beach. This trip took us about four and a half hours and we had enough time to talk to each other and to reflect our first weeks in Australia (15.000km away from all my German friends and my family) as well!

Here are some pictures of this walk:

As you can see the wheather was also really good so we could enjoy this walk very much :)



On this picture you can see Coogee Beach which I like most because it´s not that crowded and busy every day like Bondi is


Sorry Ian but I forgot about the "three body lengths" rule! ;)


We stopped on this rock for like an hour and just relaxed and didn´t do anything. It was so nice to see the powerful ocean combined with this silent surrounding. What a great place for a rest! Probably lots of artist and writers come here to get inspired by the landscape.
At the end we were scratching/sribing our names on the stones because the surface of the rocks is really weak. I am proud to say that my name will be forever on the way from Bondi beach to Coogee! :)

Talk to you soon!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Niklas Ich kann nicht glauben, Sie sind innerhalb der drei Körperlängen bis an den Rand der Regel muss ich Ihnen ein fein Maß Bier dafür!

    AntwortenLöschen